Carpe De Man
I haven't stopped
wanting to kiss you
since we created that
moment in which a kiss
should have been inserted.
Will I someday be old and regretful?
We must kiss now!
If not for the kiss,
for the lost chance!
If not for your pretty face,
for the wasted instant!
If not for lusty devotion,
for the elimination of regretful emotion!
oh! come back moment!
return to me your pretty face!
do over! do over!
I don't want to miss a single chance to try something new in this life.
(like your lips, darling.)
I haven't stopped
wanting to kiss you
since we created that
moment in which a kiss
should have been inserted.
Will I someday be old and regretful?
We must kiss now!
If not for the kiss,
for the lost chance!
If not for your pretty face,
for the wasted instant!
If not for lusty devotion,
for the elimination of regretful emotion!
oh! come back moment!
return to me your pretty face!
do over! do over!
I don't want to miss a single chance to try something new in this life.
(like your lips, darling.)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home