Poetry
February 24, 2004
Haiku #1
hard to open eyes
when they have been glued shut by
strangers while you sleep
posted by Andrea at
10:37 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Andrea
Location:
Kansas City, MO, United States
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Dream #223 a young, hispanic, man approaches a p...
Boogie Days i love throwing my arms out of the ai...
In and Out of Pity I will never forget how sad he...
Aged the grandfather hands the granddaughter a bo...
Go The way hair is pulled away from eyes And how ...
Defeating Daises Can life be lived without advice...
Possible Things To Say To Him "I didn't want thin...
Reflective I smiled at myself in the mirror today...
Steady Red finger print outs of sexual positions ...
Getting In Why does love have so many prerequisit...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home